- Dr. Sanjiv Agrawal is currently designated as the Director and Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Agrawal is a prominent Interventional Cardiologist with an extensive experience of 30 years.
- He completed his MBBS and MD in General Medicine from BJ Medical College, Pune. After that, he pursued DM in Cardiology from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- He has performed more than 16000 Angiographies and 5300 Angioplasties.
- He is the first doctor to perform multi-vessel angioplasty with 5 stents in the youngest patient in Asia.
- He is proficient in carrying out both elective and primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) to manage single and multi-vessel Coronary Artery Diseases (CADs).
- He is a Member of Cardiology Society of India and a Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology.
Dr Sanjiv Agrawal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sanjiv Agrawal
More about Dr Sanjiv Agrawal
- MBBS- BJ Medical College, Pune
- MD (General Medicine)- BJ Medical College, Pune
- DM (Cardiology)- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Fellowship (Interventional Cardiology)- Melbourne, Australia
- Fellowship (Interventional Cardiology)- Royal Victoria Hospital, UK
List of Treatments
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Vein Graft Intervention
- Chronic Total Occlusions
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus Device Closure
- Carotid Artery Disease