- Dr. Sanket Mehta is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- Currently, he is also associated as a Consultant of Surgical Oncology at some reputed Hospitals in Mumbai, such as Sir H N Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre (Girgaum), Saifee Hospital (Girgaon), Breach Candy Hospital (Bhulabhai Desai Road), and Jaslok Hospital and Research Center (Peddar Road).
- He possesses a vast experience of more than 18 years in the field of Surgical Oncology.
- Dr. Mehta is the first Surgeon in the country who performed TEO Surgeries, including Trans-Anal Full-Thickness Resection of Benign Tumours, Villous Adenomas, Large Polyps and Transanal Total Mesorectal Excision (TATME).
- He is the first Surgeon in the country to perform Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC using the Advanced HIPEC System.
- He is the first Indian Surgeon who makes a presentation in ASCO-GI meet on Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC for Colorectal Carcinomatosis.
- Dr. Mehta is the President of the Society of Peritoneal Surface Oncology (SPSO), India.
- He is an Executive Committee Member of the Asian Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Group (APSMG).
- He has Established the first Peritoneal Surface Oncology Department in the Country at Saifee Hospital, Girgaon, Mumbai.
- In 2009, he attended and participated in the International Symposium on Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery at Deagu, South Korea.
- He has gained rich experience in performing Minimal Invasive Surgery, Robotic Surgery, and Cytoreductive Surgery from Korea and France.
- Dr. Mehta has received his training in treating Rare Peritoneal Diseases with Dr. Sugarbaker from MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., USA.
- He has manifested his work at numerous International and National Conferences and Seminars.
- He holds several Research and Publications on Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC to his credit.
Dr Sanket Mehta
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 18 years of experience
About Dr Sanket Mehta
More about Dr Sanket Mehta
- MBBS- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Oncology and Cytoreductive Surgery) – CRLC Val d’Aurelle, France
- Fellowship (Minimal Access and Gastrointestinal Surgery)- L’Hopital Saint Eloi, Centre Hospitaliere Universitaire, Montpellier
- Fellowship (Laparoscopic and Robotic Colorectal Surgery)- St. Mary’s Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, South Korea
List of Treatments
- GI Cancers
- Gynacaelogic Malignancies
- Complex Recurrent Cancers
- Retroperitoneal Sarcomas
- Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Oral Cancer Treatment
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Thoracic Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Soft Tissue Carcinoma