- Dr Sanket Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He possesses vast experience of more than 15 years in Surgical Oncology.
- Currently, he is also associated as a Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Gleneagles Global Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He has received his training in Surgical Oncology from Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr Shah has successfully performed numerous Breast Conservation Surgeries with Oncoplastic Reconstruction for Cosmesis.
- He has successfully performed several Open and Laparoscopic Surgeries for GI Cancers, including Stomach Cancers and Colorectal Cancers.
- He has also performed numerous Exenterative Surgeries in Advanced Cancers and Sphincter and several Organ Preservation Surgery with an excellent rate of recovery.
- Dr Shah has numerous Papers and Publications to his credit.
- He has authored a chapter on Neuroendocrine Tumours of the Lung in a textbook of Clinical Oncology in the Indian Context.
- He is an esteemed member of various National and International Medical Associations.
Dr Sanket Shah
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Surgical Oncology)
Experience: 15 years of experience
About Dr Sanket Shah
More about Dr Sanket Shah
- MBBS- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- JSS Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka
- MCh (Onco-Surgery)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Gastrointestinal Surgery)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Urologic Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Radical Mastectomy
- Oncoplastic Surgeries
- Reduction Mastopexy
- Therapeutic Mammaplasty
- Conservative Surgery for Axillary Lymph Nodes
- Sentinel Node Biopsy using Radiocolloid and Isosulfan Blue Dye
- 4 Node Axillary Sampling (Anatomic)
- Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomies
- Intraoperative Radiation Implants
- Hadfields procedures
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery
- Cervical Cancer Surgery
- Endometrial Cancer Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer Surgery
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancers Surgery