- Dr Sarita Bhalerao is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a notable Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and IVF Specialist with vast experience of more than 32 years.
- The success rate of infertility treatment provided by Dr Bhalerao in IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) is 53%, in IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) is 41%, and in Surrogacy is 84%.
- She has received her training in Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr Bhalerao has received her training in Colposcopy from The Whittington Hospital, London.
- She has received her training in Gynaecological Endoscopy from Paul`s Hospital, Cochin, Kerala.
- Dr Bhalerao has received her training in Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopic Suturing, and Laparoscopic Myomectomy & Hysterectomy from CEMAST, Mumbai.
- She has been involved in various Research and has many papers to her credit.
- Dr Bhalerao has contributed several chapters to academic books of her speciality.
- She is an invited speaker and faculty in various National and International Symposiums and Conferences.
- Dr Bhalerao is an honourable member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK.
- She is an honourable member of various reputed Medical Associations and Societies.
Dr Sarita Bhalerao
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Obs. & Gynae.), DGO, DNB
Experience: 32 years of experience
About Dr Sarita Bhalerao
More about Dr Sarita Bhalerao
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Family Planning) (DFP)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK
- Diploma (Pelvic Endoscopy)- Kiel, Germany
- Diploma (Obstetrics and Gynecologic Ultrasound)- Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound LLP, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- High–Risk Pregnancies
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Minimal-Access Gynaecological Surgery
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Adhesion Surgery
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Cervical Polyp Removal
- Diagnostic Hysterectomy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Donor Oocytes
- Endometrial Ablation
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment