- Dr. Sarita Gulati is currently practicing as a Consultant of Cardiac Science at Manipal Hospital, Delhi.
- Dr. Sarita Gulati is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with a thriving experience of more than 19 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1991 from Medical College, Punjabi University and M.D. (Medicine) in 1995 from RNT Medical College, Rajasthan University. Further, she pursued D.M (Cardiology) in 2001 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- She did her medical training in Mitra Clip and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement from Mount Sinai Medical Center, Florida.
- Her areas of expertise are TAVR Procedures, Complex Coronary Angioplasty, Congenital Heart Diseases, FFR (Fractional flow reserve), Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring, Dobutamine Stress Test and Trans-esophageal ECHO.
- She holds several memberships Cardiological Society of India, the Indian Heart Rhythm Society and the Asian Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology.
Dr Sarita Gulati
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sarita Gulati
More about Dr Sarita Gulati
- M.B.B.S- Medical College, Punjabi University (1991)
- M.D (Medicine)- RNT Medical College, Rajasthan University (1995)
- D.M (Cardiology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (2001)
List of Treatments
- TAVR procedures
- Complex coronary angioplasty
- Device closure for congenital heart diseases
- FFR (Fractional flow reserve)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Dobutamine Stress Test
- Trans-esophageal ECHO