- Dr. Saumitra Rawat is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplantation at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Rawat is a well-known GI Surgeon with extensive experience of more than three decades (33 years) in the field of Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplantation.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1988 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1992 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- He did his medical training in Advanced GI & Laparoscopic Surgery from England.
- He holds membership of various associations such as the British Medical Association, Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, Manchester Medical Society, Delhi Medical Council, Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland (ALSGBI) and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- He has penned several articles and publications in National and International medical journals.
Dr Saumitra Rawat
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Saumitra Rawat
More about Dr Saumitra Rawat
- M.B.B.S.- University of Delhi (1988)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- University of Delhi (1992)
- FRCS- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- FRCSE- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- FRCS- Royal College of Surgeons of England
List of Treatments
- Colon Cancer
- Diverticular diseases
- Gall Bladder diseases
- Gastroesophageal Reflux disease (GERD)
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Hiatal hernias