- Dr. Shailendra Goel is currently working as the Director of Urology and Kidney Transplant at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj & Vaishali.
- He is a well-known Urologist with experience of 23 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 from S.N. Medical College, Agra. U.P and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2001 from UCMS & GTB Hospital, Delhi. Afterwards, he pursued M.Ch. (Urology) in 2004 D.N.B. (Genito-Urinary Surgery) in 2005 from SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- He is commended for performing more than 10,000 Endourological procedures like PCNL, URS, flexible ureteroscopy, endopyelotomy, TURP, TUBT, optical urethrotomy with an excellent result.
- He has successfully performed more than 900 Renal transplantation and laparoscopic donor Nephrectomy and 500 Uro-oncological surgeries.
- His keen interest lies in Endourology, Laparoscopic Urology, Uro-oncology, and Renal Transplant Surgeries. years
- He has developed newer techniques for urinary bladder clot evacuation and Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty.
- Dr. Shailendra is an active member of the Society of Urologist of Noida & Ghaziabad, Urological Society of India, North Zone Chapter of USI, Urological Association UP and Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
Dr Shailendra Goel
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S.(General Surgery), M.Ch (Urology), DNB
Experience: 20 years of experience
About Dr Shailendra Goel
More about Dr Shailendra Goel
- M.B.B.S.- S.N. Medical College, Agra. U.P (1996)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- UCMS & GTB Hospital, Delhi (2001)
- M.Ch. (Urology)- SGPGIMS, Lucknow (2004)
- D.N.B. (Genito-Urinary Surgery)- SGPGIMS, Lucknow (2005)
List of Treatments
- Kidney Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Urology
- Erectile Dysfunctions
- Premature Ejaculation
- Penile Implant