- Dr. Shailesh Chandra Sahay is currently working as the Associate Director of Urology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj.
- He is a famous Urologist with a broad experience of more than 18 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2001 from Berhampur University and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2006 from Maulana Azad Medical College. Further, he pursued M.Ch (Urology) in 2010 from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- He has successfully performed more than 7500 Urological surgeries for Prostate, kidney cancers, kidney stones, genitourinary and urinary bladder cancer.
- He did his medical training in Robotic surgery from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He is one of the first Urologist to start Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer in East Delhi and NCR.
- He is the key contributor in starting the new technique of preserving torsion of the testis by papaverine infiltration.
- Dr. Sahay is an active member of the Urological Society of India, Urological Association of Asia and Association of Surgeons of India.
Dr Shailesh Chandra Sahay
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Shailesh Chandra Sahay
More about Dr Shailesh Chandra Sahay
List of Treatments
- Renal Stone Operation
- Percutaneous Nephrostolithotomy (PCNL)
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS)
- Prostate – Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP)
- Vesicovaginal Fistulas (VVF)
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
- Kidney and Bladder Cancers