- Dr Shailesh Raina is currently associated as the Director of Urology and Renal Transplant at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Urologist and Renal Transplant Surgeon with vast experience of more than 46 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai and Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Urology Surgery.
- Dr Raina has received his training in Robotic Urology at The OLV Robotic Surgery Institute, Aalst, Belgium.
- He has also received his training in Robotic Urology at The da Vinci Surgical System, IRCAD, Strasbourg, France.
- He is the first Surgeon in the Country to use HPS 120 & 180 Green Light Laser for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Procedure.
- In 1989, he was the key contributor in setting up the Stone Clinic at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai and introduced Lithotripsy, Upper Tract Endourology (URS), and Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL).
- Dr Raina’s areas of expertise include Upper Tract Endourology, Neuropathic Bladder, Minimally Invasive Procedures for Stone Diseases, Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women, Renal Transplantation (including Cadaveric Renal Transplantation), and Male Erectile Dysfunction.
- He has conducted the first-ever workshop on Neuropathic Bladder in India.
- He has treated more than 12,500 Cases so far with an excellent rate of recovery.
- He has attended several National and International Medical Conferences and Seminars in the field of Urology and Renal Transplant.
- Dr Raina is an esteemed member of many National and International Medical Associations.
Dr Shailesh Raina
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DUROL
Experience: 46 years of experience
About Dr Shailesh Raina
More about Dr Shailesh Raina
- MBBS- Armed Forces Medical College, University of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Armed Forces Medical College, University of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Urology)- Institute of Urology, University of London, London, UK
List of Treatments
- Uro Oncology
- Robotic Surgery
- Malone Antegrade Continence Enema (MACE) Procedure
- Exstrophy Repair
- Penile Implant
- Tension-Free Vaginal Tape (TVT) Procedure
- Female Urology
- Neurovesical Dysfunction
- BAORI FLAP
- Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection (RPLND)
- Kidney Stone Removal
- Radical Nephrectomy with IVC Thrombectomy
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
- Open Radical Nephrectomy
- Prostate Resection Surgery
- Vascular Access in End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)