- Dr. Shalini Chawla Khanna is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of IVF at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Dr. Khanna is a renowned IVF Specialist with vast experience of more than two decades (23 years).
- She completed her M.B.B.S.in 1998 from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi and D.G.O. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in 2002 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Further, she pursued D.N.B. (Obstetrics & Gynecology) in 2007 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi.
- She is an active member of the Indian Fertility Society (IFS), Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD), Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and Membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
- Her areas of expertise are In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In-Vitro fertilization Embryo Transfer (IVF-ET), Laparoscopic Surgery and Surrogacy.
- She has several publications in National and International medical journals.
Dr Shalini Chawla Khanna
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Shalini Chawla Khanna
More about Dr Shalini Chawla Khanna
- M.B.B.S.- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi (1998)
- D.G.O. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (2002)
- D.N.B. (Obstetrics & Gynecology)- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi, (2007)
List of Treatments
- Infertility Evaluation
- Infertility Treatment
- Donor Oocyte IVF
- Donor Sperm Treatments
- Embryo Donor Program
- Natural Cycle
- IVF Blastocyst
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Fibroid Uterus Treatment
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- PCOD/PCOS Treatment
- Examination Vaginal Birth After Caesarean (VBAC)
- Nuchal Translucency Scan