- Dr. Sharad Joshi is currently working as the Principal Consultant of Pulmonology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He is a renowned Pulmonologist with experience of more than 15 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2004 from Rajasthan Health University, Rajasthan and M.D. (Respiratory Medicine) in 2007 from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
- He has successfully performed more than 7000 Video-bronchoscopies, 500+ Endo-bronchial ultrasound and more than 400 Medical thoracoscopies.
- His areas of expertise are Interventional Pulmonology, ICU procedures, Tracheostomies, Invasive Monitoring, CO monitoring, Pleurocentesis, Paracentesis, Tube Thoracostomies and Right Heart catheterization.
- Dr. Joshi is an existing member of the European Respiratory Society, World Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology, Asian Pacific Society of Respirology, European Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, Indian College of Allergy, Asthma and Applied Immunology and National College of Chest Physicians.
- He has penned several articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Sharad Joshi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sharad Joshi
List of Treatments
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Respiratory Conditions
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Bronchoscopy Procedure
- Persistent cough
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Sleep Apnea