- Dr. Shikha Mahajan is currently associated as the Associate Director of Paediatrics at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Mahajan is a well-known Paediatrician with vast experience of more than 29 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1990 from Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, Assam and D.N.B. (Pediatrics) in 1997 from the National Board of Examination, India.
- She is an active member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (I.A.P.) and the Adolescent chapter of I.A.P.
- Her areas of expertise are General Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
- She is the National Facilitator for Adolescent Health (WHO-OP workshop) and Instructor of the PALS course at Indian Academy of Paediatrics(I.A.P.).
Dr Shikha Mahajan
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Shikha Mahajan
List of Treatments
- Viral Fever Treatment
- New Born Care
- Health Checkup (Paediatric)
- Development Assessment
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Congenital Disorders Evaluation / Treatment
- Growth & Development Evaluation / Management