- Dr Siddharth Kesarwani is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Ophthalmology at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Paediatric Ophthalmologist with vast experience of more than 18 years.
- He is a Prolific Researcher and respected Teacher in the field of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Squint Surgery.
- Dr Kesarwani has more than a dozen publications in peer-reviewed Journals and has presented numerous papers in the field of Paediatric Ophthalmology.
- He is frequently invited as a faculty and participant at many major Conferences and Seminars.
- His areas of expertise include Eye Muscle Surgery, Retina Surgery, Lasik Corneal Surgery, Regular Eye Checkup, General Glaucoma Evaluation & Treatment, Paediatric Glaucoma Management, Retina Examination, and Corneal Ulcer Treatment.
- Dr Kesarwani is an honourable member of the All India Ophthalmological Society, the Indian Medical Association, the Strabismological Society of India, the Orissa State Ophthalmological Society, and the Eastern India Zonal Ophthalmological Society.
Dr Siddharth Kesarwani
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Siddharth Kesarwani
More about Dr Siddharth Kesarwani
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Ophthalmology)- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- DNB (Ophthalmology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Paediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus)- All India Collegium of Ophthalmological Society
- Fellowship (Paediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus & Neuro-Ophthalmology)- L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad, Telangana
List of Treatments
- Phacoemulsification Surgery
- MICS (Micro-Incision Cataract Surgery)
- Glaucoma Surgery-Trabeculectomy with MMC
- Congenital Glaucoma
- Pterygium with Autograft
- Botox Injection for all types of functional Disorders
- Ptosis Surgery
- Frontalis Sling
- Ectropion Correction
- Entropion Correction
- External DCR
- Probing for Congenital NLD Obstruction
- OSSN Management
- Anterior Orbitotomy
- Evisceration with Implant
- Enucleation with Implant
- Cataract Surgery
- Dry Eye Management
- Chalazion Removal Surgery