- Dr Smita Nagaonkar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant and Section-Coordinator in the Department of ENT Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a notable ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- Dr Nagaonkar has received her clinical training in Otorhinolaryngology from The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville South, Australia and John Hunter Hospital, New Lambton Heights, NSW, Australia.
- She has served as a Consultant of ENT Surgery at Mayo Private Hospital, Taree NSW, Australia.
- Dr Nagaonkar is actively involved in conducting Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) workshops at both National and International levels.
- She has numerous research papers, presentations, and publications in many reputed National and International Journals to her credit.
- Dr Nagaonkar holds the professional membership of several reputed National and International Medical Associations and Societies.
- Her areas of expertise include Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Head & Neck Cancer Surgery, Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Micro Ear Surgery, Cochlear Implants, Phonosurgery, and Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery.
Dr Smita Nagaonkar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Smita Nagaonkar
More about Dr Smita Nagaonkar
- MS ENT and Head & Neck Surgery
- DNB- Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery
- Clinical Fellowship- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville South, Australia
- Clinical Fellowship- John Hunter Hospital, New Lambton Heights, NSW, Australia
List of Treatments
- Cochlear Implants
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Skull-Base Surgery
- Micro Laryngeal Surgery
- Tympano – Mastoid Surgery
- Stapes Surgery
- Neck Dissections
- Thyroid Surgery
- Nasal Fractures
- Foreign Bodies in Ear, Nose and Throat
- Sleep – Apnea Surgery
- Optic Nerve Compression
- Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery