- Dr. Srinivasan Paramasivam is currently designated as the Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Srinivasan is a renowned Neurosurgeon with a rich experience of 10 years.
- He completed his MBBS from Madurai Medical College and MCh in Neurosurgery from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- He also did a fellowship in Endovascular Neurosurgery from Hymen Newman Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Surgeons and Physicians, New York.
- He specializes in Neuroradiology, Craniomaxillary Surgery, Endovascular Neurosurgery and Cerebrovascular Surgery.
- He has published medical papers in both National and International Journals.
- He holds membership in prestigious institutions like the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Indian Medical Association, Neurological Society of India, Society of Neurointerventional Surgery, Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology, World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
Dr Srinivasan Paramasivam
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Srinivasan Paramasivam
More about Dr Srinivasan Paramasivam
- MBBS- Madurai Medical College
- MD (General Medicine)
- MCh (Neurosurgery)- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Fellowship (Endovascular Neurosurgery)- Hymen Newman Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Surgeons and Physicians, New York
List of Treatments
- Craniomaxillary Surgery
- Ischemic Stroke Treatment
- Intracranial Aneurysm