- Dr. Subhaprakash Sanyal is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Haemato-Oncology at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Haematologist with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- His expertise lies in treating and managing Haematological Diseases, including Acute Leukaemias, Chronic Leukaemias, Myeloma, Lymphomas, Thalassemia, Sickel Cell Anaemia, and Diagnoses and management of Bone Marrow Failure syndromes.
- In August 2014, Dr. Sanyal started the Bone Marrow Transplant programme in Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He holds professional membership of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and the Maharashtra Medical Council.
- He also has a special interest in the diagnosis and management of Venous Thrombosis.
- Dr. Sanyal holds several publications in many reputed Journals on both the National and International level.
- Currently, he is also associated with Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi and Fortis Hospital Kalyan as a Consultant of Haemato-Oncology.
Dr Subhaprakash Sanyal
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Clinical Haematology)
Experience: 15 Years of Experience
About Dr Subhaprakash Sanyal
More about Dr Subhaprakash Sanyal
- MBBS- Calcutta National Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal
- MD- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
- DM (Clinical Haematology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
- Acute Leukaemias
- Chronic Leukaemias
- High-Intensity chemotherapy
- Management of Hemoglobinopathies
- Sickel Cell Anaemia
- Prenatal Diagnoses and Genetic Counseling