- Dr Sudeshna Ray is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- Currently, she is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Her areas of expertise are Complex Obstetrics, Laparoscopy Surgery, Robotic Surgery, Single Port Surgery, Laparoscopic Gynaec-Oncosurgery, and Uro-Gynaecology.
- Dr Ray is an invited faculty for training, lectures, and presentations in numerous Conferences, Workshops, and Academic Meetings.
- She is an honourable member of The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK.
- She is also an esteemed member of the Obstetrics and Gynecological Society, Mumbai and the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction.
Dr Sudeshna Ray
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Obs. & Gynae.), DGO
Experience: 25 years of experience
About Dr Sudeshna Ray
More about Dr Sudeshna Ray
- MBBS- Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal
- MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- University College of Medicine, Calcutta University, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Diploma (Obstetrics & Gynaecological Ultrasound)- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India
- Fellowship (Pelvic Endoscopy)- BEAMS Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Puberty Health Issues
- Contraceptive Management
- Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Scarless Hysterectomy
- Treatment for Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Repair of Pelvic Floor Laxation
- Treatment for Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts Surgery
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Management of Normal Pregnancies
- Management of Complicated Pregnancies (complicated with Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Thyroid, Kidney, Infections, etc.)
- Management of Repeated Miscarriages
- Management of Ectopic Pregnancies
- Excisional Endometriosis Surgery
- Sacrocolpopexy for Vaginal Vault Prolapsed
- Robot-Assisted Surgery for Complex Gynaecological procedures
- Endometriosis and Urinary Incontinence
- Burch Colposuspension Surgery
- TVT Tape for Urinary Incontinence