- Dr. Suman Lata Nayak holds an experience of more than 24 years in the field of Nephrology.
- Currently, she is working as the Director and Senior Consultant of Nephrology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi and Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. and M.D. (Medicine) from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. Further, she pursued D.M. in Nephrology from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- She has established the Nephrology department at the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi.
- Dr. Nayak has been invited as a guest speaker in numerous National and International Nephrology workshops and conferences.
- She holds active membership in the International Society of Nephrology.
- She is skilled in diagnosing and treating chronic kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease, hemolytic uremic syndrome, renal artery stenosis and nephrotic syndrome.
Dr Suman Lata Nayak
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Nephrology)
Experience: 25 years of experience
About Dr Suman Lata Nayak
More about Dr Suman Lata Nayak
- M.B.B.S.- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- M.D. (Medicine)- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- D.M. (Nephrology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Fellowship- St. George’s Hospital, London
List of Treatments
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Injury or Trauma
- Polycystic Kidneys
- Symptomatic Hydro nephrosis
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- Chronic Infection
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease