- Dr. Sumit Mrig is currently practising as the Principal Consultant and Head of ENT Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Mrig holds an experience of more than 20 years in the field of ENT Surgery.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2002 from UCMS and GTB Hospital, Delhi University and M.S. (ENT) in 2007 from Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Further, he pursued D.N.B. (ENT) in 2008 from Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- He is credited for performing more than 350 cochlear implants in paediatric & adult with an excellent rate of recovery.
- In 2011 he has successfully performed India’s 1st Binaural Cochlear Implant Surgery.
- He is an active member of several organisations, including Cochlear Implant Group of India, Association of Otolaryngologists and Indian Society of Otology.
- Dr. Mrig is the first Indian ENT Surgeon to start a Cochlear Implant programme in Africa.
Dr Sumit Mrig
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sumit Mrig
More about Dr Sumit Mrig
- M.B.B.S.- UCMS and GTB Hospital, Delhi University (2002)
- M.S. (ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist)- Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (2007)
- D.N.B. (ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist)- Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (2008)
List of Treatments
- Cochlear Implantation
- Routine Endoscopic Sinus & Skull base surgeries
- Middle Ear reconstruction
- BAHA Implant Surgery
- Ear tubes palcement
- Epley Procedure
- Sinus surgery
- Rotary Chair Test