- Dr Suneel Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Neurosurgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Neuro Surgeon with vast experience of more than 34 years.
- His areas of expertise include Tumour Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Endoscopic Neurosurgery, Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery, and Management of Neuro-trauma.
- Dr Shah has received training in managing acute neurosurgical emergencies related to both head and spine from Grant Government Medical College and Sir J J Groups of Hospital, Mumbai.
- He has received his training in stereotactic radiosurgery from the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, England, UK.
- He gained knowledge in spinal trauma and instrumentation, neuro endoscopy, and paediatric neurosurgery from Hull Royal Infirmary, Hull, UK.
- Dr Shah is a recognized postgraduate teacher at Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik, Maharashtra.
- Currently, he is also an associate professor in the Department of Neurosurgery at Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai.
- He is an honourable member of the Neurological Society of India and the Bombay Neurosciences Association.
- Dr Shah regularly participates in neuroradiology and neuropathology meetings and conferences.
- He has been the course director in several Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery Workshops.
Dr Suneel Shah
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Neurosurgery)
Experience: 34 years of experience
About Dr Suneel Shah
More about Dr Suneel Shah
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Neurosurgery)- Grant Government Medical College and Sir J J Groups of Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Surgical Neurology)- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
List of Treatments
- Emergency Craniotomies
- Posterior Fossa
- Microsurgery for Malignant Gliomas
- Meningiomas for Other Benign Conditions
- Shunts for Hydrocephalus
- Laminectomies for Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Craniovertebral Junction Abnormalities
- Surgery for Epilepsy
- Management of Vascular Brain Diseases
- Surgery for Spine Tumours
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar TLIF
- Stroke Treatment
- Pituitary Tumours
- Microsurgery for Skull Base & Spine
- Surgery for Intracranial Aneurysms
- Surgery for Benign and Malignant Brain Tumours
- Surgery for Degenerative Spinal Problems
- Surgery for Posterior Fossa Approaches
- Transsphenoidal Surgery
- C.P. Angle Surgery
- Surgery for Spinal Dysraphism
- Surgery for Head Trauma
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery