- Dr. Sunil Prakash is currently associated as the Senior Director & H.O.D. of Nephrology & Renal Transplantation at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Prakash is a renowned Nephrologist with a thriving experience of more than 34 years in the field of Nephrology & Renal Transplantation.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1982 and M.D. (Medicine)in 1985 from Kanpur University. Afterwards, he pursued D.M. (Nephrology) in 1995 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He’s been commended for treating acute to complex nephrological disorders with a successful recovery rate.
- He is an active member of the International Society of Nephrology, European Society of Dialysis and Transplantation, Indian Society of Organ transplantation, Association of Physicians of India and Asian Society of Transplantation.
- He did his medical training in advanced techniques of C.A.P.D. and other therapies from the Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, Canada. There, he received a scholarship from the International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis (F.I.S.P.D.).
- He has published more than 40 papers in national and international medical journals.
Dr Sunil Prakash
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Sunil Prakash
List of Treatments
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery