- Dr. Suresh Advani is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology and Haematology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is also associated as the Director of Medical Oncology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai, as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at S L Raheja Hospital, Mahim, Mumbai, and as a Mentor and Senior Consultant at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Haematologist and Medical Oncologist with vast experience of more than 50 years.
- His areas of expertise and interest include Paediatric Cancers, Leukemia, Lymphomas, Multiple Myeloma, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Stem Cell Transplantation, Solid Malignancies, and Benign Blood Disorders.
- Dr. Advani is the First Oncologist in India who has successfully performed a Bone-Marrow Transplant on a nine-year-old girl down with Myeloid Leukaemia from her brother.
- He has treated more than 2 million + patients with all kinds of Cancers with an excellent rate of success.
- He has been the pioneer in the establishment of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Stem Cell Transplantation in India.
- Dr. Advani has received his training in Medical Oncology from the Royal Marsden Hospital, London.
- He has received his Bone Marrow Transplantation Procedure and Medical Oncology training from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre, Seattle, Washington, USA.
- He has received his training in the International Cancer Research Technology Transfer (International Union Against Cancer).
- Dr. Advani holds the professional membership of the Indian Society of Oncology (ISO), the Medical and Paediatric Oncology Society, the Editorial Board of Journal of Association of Physicians of India, the Indian Journal of Haematology & Blood Transfusion, and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- He is an honourable Secretary of the Indian Journal of Haematology and Blood Transfusion.
Dr Suresh Advani
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (General Medicine)
Experience: 50 years of experience
About Dr Suresh Advani
More about Dr Suresh Advani
- InterMBBS- Grant Govt. Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MD (General Medicine)- Grant Govt. Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- Fellowship- Indian College of Physicians, India
- Fellowship- National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Fellow (Medical Oncology)- Yamagiwa-Yoshida Memorial International Cancer Study Grants (International Union Against Cancer)
List of Treatments
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Acute Leukaemias
- Multiple Myeloma
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Head and Neck Tumor
- PICC Line Insertion
- Chemotherapy of Solid Tumors
- Chemotherapy of Haematological Malignancies
- Melanoma Treatment
- Breast Cancer Management
- Giant Cell Tumour Treatment
- Ewing’s Sarcoma Treatment
- Cervical Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer