- Dr Swati Allahbadia is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Infertility Management, Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and Infertility Specialist with vast experience of more than 34 years.
- She has received her training in Advanced Operative Gynecologic Endoscopy at the BEAMS Ethicon Institute, Mumbai.
- Dr Allahbadia has received her training in Endoscopic Microsurgery from Reproductive Specialty Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
- She has received her training in Robotic Surgery from Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA.
- She has successfully operated on women with Multiple Previous Surgeries.
- Dr Allahbadia has successfully removed over 21 Fibroids from 1 Uterus.
- She has several Research Papers and Articles published in many reputed Medical Organizations and Societies, including the Maharashtra Medical Council, the Indian Medical Association, and the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India(FOGSI).
- The success rate of treatment provided by Dr Allahbadia is 72% in IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation), 34% in IUI (Intrauterine Insemination), and 95% in Surrogacy.
Dr Swati Allahbadia
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Swati Allahbadia
More about Dr Swati Allahbadia
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Gynecologic Endoscopy)- University of Schleswig-Holstein, Keil, Germany
- Hargobind Fellowship (Endoscopic Microsurgery)- Reproductive Specialty Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Hargobind Fellowship (Robotic Surgery)- Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
- Diploma (Assisted Reproductive Technology, Infertility)- Pius-Hospital, Oldenburg, Germany
List of Treatments
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- High–Risk Pregnancies
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Donor Oocytes
- Endometrial Ablation
- Treatment for Endometriosis
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Management of Premature Menopause
- Life-Saving Obstetric Hysterectomies
- Internal Iliac Artery Ligations