- Dr. Tanuja Mishra is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatrics at Rainbow Children’s Hospital Marathahalli, Bangalore.
- Dr. Mishra is a well-known Paediatrician with a thriving experience of more than 16 years.
- She completed her MBBS in 1998 from MKCG Medical College And Hospital, Brahmapur, Orissa. Further, she pursued MD (Paediatrics) in 2003 from Sriram Chandra, Bhanj Medical, College, Cuttack.
- She holds professional membership in the Indian Academy of Pediatrics and Bangalore Pediatric Society (BPS).
- She is an active member of the Infectious Disease Society Bangalore.
- Her areas of expertise include Bladder Catheterization, Lumbar Puncture (Cerebrospinal Fluid Collection), Simple Laceration Repair, Simple Removal of a Foreign Body and Temporary Splinting of a Fracture.
- She is also good at Vaccination, Immunization Growth & Development Evaluation & Management.
Dr Tanuja Mishra
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Tanuja Mishra
List of Treatments
- Bladder Catheterization
- Giving Immunizations
- Lumbar Puncture (Cerebrospinal Fluid Collection)
- Simple Laceration Repair
- Simple Removal of a Foreign Body
- Temporary Splinting of a Fracture