- Dr Tariq A Patel is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gastroenterology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 38 years in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- He has published several Publications and Research Papers in many reputed National and International Journals.
- Dr Patel is an honourable member of many prestigious Medical Associations.
- He has received his training in Liver Diseases from King’s College Hospital, London, UK.
- He has received his training in Endoscopy from the University Hospital, Hamburg, Germany.
- Dr Patel has attended multiple Conferences and Seminars in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at both the National and International level.
Dr Tariq A Patel
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Tariq A Patel
More about Dr Tariq A Patel
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MD (General Medicine)- Grant Government Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- DNB (Gastroenterology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DM (Gastroenterology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Management of End-Stage Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Treatment for Hepatitis B
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Luminal Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy (EGD)
- Variceal Banding (Sclerotherapy)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic FNA
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Biliary and Pancreatic Endoscopy
- Advanced Luminal Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography