- Dr Tarique Momin is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General and Laparoscopic Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a notable General and Laparoscopic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 22 years.
- He is an honourable member of numerous reputed Medical Associations and Organizations, such as the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and the Maharashtra Medical Council.
- Dr Momin has completed his MBBS and MS in General Surgery from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He holds Proficient and Profound experience in performing Simple, Complex, Elective, Trauma, and Emergency Surgeries with an excellent rate of recovery.
- He has multiple Research Papers and Presentations published in numerous reputed Journals.
- Dr Momin has attended several Seminars, Conferences, and Clinical Meetings in the field of General and Laparoscopic Surgery both Nationally and Internationally.
Dr Tarique Momin
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Tarique Momin
More about Dr Tarique Momin
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Resections
- Robotic Colorectal Resections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pelvic Floor Surgeries
- Fistula Repair
- Open Colon Rectal Cancer Resections
- Stapled/Harmonic Haemorrhoidectomy
- Various Flaps for Pilonidal Sinus Surgery
- Minimal Invasive treatment of Fistula
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Piles Surgery
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Hiatus Hernia Surgery
- Endocrine Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Umbilical Surgery
- Laparoscopic Spleen Surgery
- Laparoscopic Intestine (Small & Large Intestine) Surgery