- Dr. Tejus MN Rao is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore.
- Dr. Rao is a renowned Neurosurgeon in India with vast experience of more than 12 years.
- He completed his MBBS in 2006 from Government Medical College, Tamil Nadu and DNB in 2010 from St. Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore.
- Further, he pursued MCh in Neurosurgery in 2015 from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry.
- He holds a fellowship in Endovascular Neuro Intervention from the University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- His areas of expertise are Endovascular Neuro Intervention, Nerve Decompression and Nerve Reconstruction.
- He has various publications and has presented his original research at various National and International Conferences.
- Dr Tejus MN Rao is an active member of the Neurological Society of India and he also holds the membership of the Pondicherry Association of Neuroscientists.
Dr Tejus MN Rao
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Tejus MN Rao
More about Dr Tejus MN Rao
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Tamil Nadu (2006)
- DNB – St. Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore (2010)
- MCh – JIPMER, Pondicherry (2015)
- Fellowship – University of Zurich, Switzerland (2016)
List of Treatments
- Endovascular Neuro Intervention,
- Nerve Decompression,
- Nerve Reconstruction