- Dr Tilak K Lall is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a notable Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 41 years.
- Currently, Dr Lall is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Cardiology.
- His areas of expertise and interest are Interventional Cardiology, Non-Invasive Cardiac Procedures, Coronary Interventions, Coronary Angiography, Cardiac Catheterisation, Coronary Angiogram, and Coronary Angioplasty.
- Dr Lall has successfully performed more than 25,000 Coronary Angiographies and over 5000 Coronary Angioplasties.
- He has a number of Research and Publications to his credit in many reputed Journals.
- In 1981, he was awarded the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Award for his Academic Excellence.
- Dr Lall was awarded two Gold Medals for gaining the first position in the University while pursuing MD in General Medicine.
- He is an esteemed member of various reputed Medical Associations.
Dr Tilak K Lall
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Experience: 41 years of experience
About Dr Tilak K Lall
More about Dr Tilak K Lall
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- MD (General Medicine)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- DM (Cardiology)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Fellowship (General Medicine)- College of Physicians and Surgeons
List of Treatments
- Ballon Valvotomy
- Bundle Electrography
- Coronary Angiography
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Triple Vessel Coronary Angioplasty
- Left Main Stenting
- Valvotomies – Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiac Catheterization
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Treatment for Ischemic Heart Disease
- PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
- Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography
- Coronary Thrombectomy
- Aortic Valvuloplasty (Balloon Aortic Valvotomy)
- Right Heart Catheterizations
- Balloon Pump Insertion