- Dr Trimurti D. Nadkarni is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Neurosurgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Neuro Surgeon with vast experience of more than 30 years.
- Since 1991, Dr Nadkarni has been associated with King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College as a Professor in the Department of Neurosurgery.
- He has successfully excised a brain tumour weighing 1380 grams, amongst the largest brain tumours operated upon in the literature.
- Dr Nadkarni is a recognised Postgraduate teacher and examiner for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik for the Master of Chirurgiae (MCh) degree in Neurosurgery.
- He has been involved in the teaching and training of numerous Neurosurgery postgraduate students.
- Dr Nadkarni has over 100 publications in peer-reviewed National and International Journals, including numerous book chapters in Neurosurgery textbooks.
- He is an honourable member of various reputed National and International societies of sub-specialities in Neurosurgery, including the Asian Congress of Neurosurgical Surgeons, the International Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery, the Neurological Society of India, and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Dr Nadkarni is an associate editor of the International Journal of Neurosurgery and Neurology.
Dr Trimurti D. Nadkarni
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Neurosurgery)
Experience: 30 Years of Experience
About Dr Trimurti D. Nadkarni
More about Dr Trimurti D. Nadkarni
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Neurosurgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
List of Treatments
- Emergency Craniotomies
- Posterior Fossa
- Microsurgery for Malignant Gliomas
- Meningiomas for Other Benign Conditions
- Shunts for Hydrocephalus
- Laminectomies for Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Craniovertebral Junction Abnormalities
- Head Injury
- Vascular Brain Diseases
- Spine Tumours
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar TLIF
- Stroke Treatment
- Pituitary Tumours
- Microsurgery for Skull Base & Spine
- Cerebrovascular Diseases of the Brain and Spine
- Paediatric Neurosurgical Diseases of Brain and Spine
- Craniospinal Trauma