- Dr Tushar Thorat is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- Dr Thorat has presented several papers at International and National medical forums and has taught Plastic Surgery residents at King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai.
- He has completed several certifications in Microsurgery, Craniofacial Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Hair Transplant, and Laser Treatment.
- Dr Thorat holds vast experience in transforming patients’ lives with disfigured faces and body parts due to several causes like Cancer, Burns, Trauma, and Congenital Anomalies.
- He holds the professional membership of The Association of Plastic Surgeons in India (APSI), the International Academy of Aesthetics (Beverly Hills, California, USA), the Indian Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery (ISRM), and the National Academy of Burns India (NABI).
- Dr Thorat is known as the best Cosmetics, Aesthetics, and Reconstructive Surgeon in Mumbai.
Dr Tushar Thorat
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Plastic Surgery)
Experience: 15 years of experience
About Dr Tushar Thorat
More about Dr Tushar Thorat
- MBBS- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College and CPR Hospital, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- B J Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
- MCh (Plastic Surgery)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Plastic Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Plastic Surgery, Microsurgery, and Aesthetic Surgery)- Hanyang University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
List of Treatments
- Eyelid Surgery
- Antiaging (Botox, Fillers, Fat injection)
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation and Reduction
- Hair Transplant
- PRP Therapy
- Dimple Creation
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal
- Chin Implants
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Reconstructive Microsurgery for Cancer
- Reconstructive Microsurgery for Trauma
- Reconstructive Microsurgery for Burns
- Reconstructive Microsurgery for Hand Injuries