- Dr Uday Andar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Neurosurgery in the Department of Neurosurgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Paediatric Neurosurgeon with vast experience of more than 40 years.
- Dr Andar is on the editorial board of the Indian Journal of Paediatric Neurosurgery.
- He holds lifetime membership of many medical societies and associations, including the Indian Medical Association, the Bombay Neuroscience Association, the Neurological Society of India, the Mumbai Consultants Association, the International Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery, and the Indian Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery.
- Dr Andar has more than 40 articles to his credit in many reputed National and International Journals.
- He has presented his work at various National and International Seminars and Conferences.
- Currently, Dr Andar is also associated with NH SRCC Children’s Hospital, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai as a Senior Consultant of Paediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr Uday Andar
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Neurosurgery)
Experience: 40 years of experience
About Dr Uday Andar
More about Dr Uday Andar
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Neurosurgery)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Paediatric Neurosurgery)- New York University, New York
- Fellowship (Paediatric Neurosurgery)- Monash University, Melbourne, Austrailia
List of Treatments
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery
- Craniovertebral Junction abnormalities
- Head injury
- Pituitary tumours
- Subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Paediatric brain tumours
- Spine tumours
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Microdiscectomy & Lumbar Micro Decompression.
- Transforaminal Endoscopic Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar TLIF
- Cervical Microforaminotomy
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion