- Dr Uday M Pawar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 18 years in Orthopaedics and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries.
- He has been a Visiting Spine Surgeon at SRH Klinikum Karlsbad, Karlsbad, Germany, under Prof. Jurgen Harms.
- Dr Pawar has numerous Research papers and presentations published in various esteemed National and International Medical Journals.
- He holds the professional membership of various prestigious Medical Institutions, such as the Association Of Spine Surgeons Of India, the Indian Orthopaedic Association, the Trauma Life Support Society of India, and the Bombay Orthopedic Society.
- He has contributed to organizing and participating in many vital CMEs & Conferences, doing Live Surgery Reviews, and publishing book chapters.
- Dr Pawar is a teaching faculty for many undergraduates and postgraduates in Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery.
Dr Uday M Pawar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Uday M Pawar
More about Dr Uday M Pawar
- MBBS- Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Govt Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Orthopaedics)- PGI of Swasthiyog Pratisthan, Miraj, Maharashtra
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- Amrita Institute of Medical Science, Kochi, Kerala
- Fellowship (Spine Surgery)- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- ASSI Spine Fellowship- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Discectomy for Acute Disc Prolapse
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis Surgery
- Minimally Invasive TLIF
- Spinal Fusion with Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation
- Treatment for Osteoporosis
- Treatment for Tumor Infiltration
- Tuberculosis Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Spinal Biopsies
- Epidural and Nerve Root Blocks for Sciatica
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Arthroplasty
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Dynamic Stabilisation of Spine
- Deformity Correction for Kyphoscoliosis
- Deformity Correction for Degenerative Scoliosis