- Dr. Uma Dangi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Medical Oncologist with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- Her areas of expertise include Blood Cancers (Leukaemias, Lymphomas, Multiple Myeloma, Myelodysplastic Syndromes), Solid Organ Cancers (Breast Cancer, Gynaecological Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Lung Cancer), and Other Malignancies.
- She holds the professional membership of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- She is also a member of the Maharastra Medical Council.
- Dr. Dangi has written several chapters on various topics in Medical Oncology.
- She has presented and published various Research papers in National and International Conferences and Journals.
- She has organized several National Conferences.
- She has received her Diploma in Medical Oncology from P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, India.
Dr Uma Dangi
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, DNB (Medicine) DNB (Medical Onco.)
Experience: 15 Years of Experience
About Dr Uma Dangi
More about Dr Uma Dangi
- MBBS- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB (General Medicine)- HBT Medical College And Dr. R N Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB (Medical Oncology)- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Solid Breast Tumors
- Solid Gynaecological Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Other Malignancies
- Targeted Therapy
- Hormone Therapy