- Dr. Uma Krishnaswamy is currently designated as the Senior Consultant of Breast Surgery at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Uma is a renowned Breast Surgeon with an experience of over three decades.
- She completed her MBBS and MS in General Surgery from Madras Medical College, Chennai. Further, she did several fellowships from National and International institutions like Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Royal College of Surgeons of England, Faculty of Surgical Trainers, Edinburgh and Association of Surgeons of India.
- She specializes in Breast Cancer Surgery, Lumpectomy, Breast Conservative Surgery, Partial and Radical Mastectomy and Breast Tumour Surgery.
- She has presented more than 150 papers and lectures in numerous conferences and has participated in various orations, panel discussions and academic meetings both in India and abroad.
- She is a life member of reputed organizations like Indian Medical Council, Tamil Nadu Medical Council, General Medical Council, UK, Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Medical Association, and Women Doctors Association, Chennai.
Dr Uma Krishnaswamy
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Uma Krishnaswamy
More about Dr Uma Krishnaswamy
- MBBS- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- MS (General Surgery)- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Fellowship- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Fellowship- Royal College of Surgeons of England, UK
- Fellowship- Faculty of Surgical Trainers, Edinburgh, UK
- Fellowship- Association of Surgeons of India
List of Treatments
- Breast Conservative Surgery
- Partial Mastectomy
- Radical Mastectomy
- Breast Tumour Surgery