- Dr. Umesh C.D. Nautiyal is currently working as the Head and Senior Consultant of Nephrology & Kidney Transplant at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a renowned Renal transplant surgeon with a vast experience of more than 28 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1979 and M.D. (Medicine) in 1985 from MAMC, Delhi University. Further, In 1992 he did D.M. (Nephrology) from CMC Vellore, Tamil Nadu, followed by D.N.B. (Nephrology) from the National Board of Examinations.
- In 2001 he established the Renal Transplantation department at Jaipur Golden Hospital.
- He has successfully performed more than 200 Kidney transplants and thousands of procedures in Nephrology with an excellent outcome.
- He holds membership of the Association of Physicians, Indian Society of Hemodialysis and Indian Society of Nephrology.
- His proficiency lies in performing Renal Transplantation, Vascular Access, Haemodialysis and Primary Glomerulonephritis.
Dr Umesh C.D. Nautiyal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Umesh C.D. Nautiyal
More about Dr Umesh C.D. Nautiyal
- M.B.B.S.- MAMC, Delhi University (1979)
- M.D. (Medicine)- MAMC, Delhi University (1985)
- D.M. (Nephrology)- CMC Vellore, Tamil Nadu (1992)
- D.N.B. (Nephrology)- National Board of Examinations (1992)
List of Treatments
- Blood or protein in urine
- Chronic kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- kidney infections
- Kidney swelling
- Interstitial nephritis
- kidney cancer
- Polycystic kidney disease
- imaging tests of the kidneys
- kidney biopsies