- Dr Upendra Bhalerao is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Adult and Paediatric CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Adult and Paediatric Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- He was awarded the prestigious Dr P.K.Sen Gold Medal while pursuing his MCh in CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery.
- Dr Bhalerao was awarded the Dr C. S. Sadasivam Gold Medal while pursuing his DNB CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery.
- He has received his training in Adult Cardiac Surgery from The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Australia.
- He is also skilled in performing Adult and Paediatric CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgeries.
- Dr Bhalerao is a teaching faculty for many post-graduates and undergraduate students in many reputed Medical Institutions of India.
- He is an honourable member of many prestigious Medical Associations, such as the Mumbai Association of CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgeons, the Vascular Society of India, the Association of Surgeons of India, the Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeons of India, and the Indian Association of CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgeons.
- He has various Research Papers, Publications, and Presentations to his credit.
Dr Upendra Bhalerao
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (CVTS)
Experience: 15 years of experience
About Dr Upendra Bhalerao
More about Dr Upendra Bhalerao
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- MCh (Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery)- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- DNB (Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Adult Cardiac Surgery)- The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Australia
- Fellowship (Paediatric Cardiac Surgery)- Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bommasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka
List of Treatments
- Endovascular Revascularization
- Endovascular Surgery
- Endo-Vascular Aneurysm Repairs (EVARS)
- Aneurysm Ruptures
- VTE (Venous Thromboembolism)
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Total Arterial Revascularization
- Off-Pump CABG
- Valve Repairs
- Valve Replacements
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Maze Surgery
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Surgery
- Aortic Surgery (Aneurysm and Dissection)
- Mechanical Circulatory Support (ECMO/LVAD/RVAD)
- Redo Cardiac Surgery
- Heart and Lung Transplants
- Thoracic Surgery including VATS
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Surgery including Vascular Trauma
- Carotid Endarterectomy