- Dr. Upendra Kaul is currently serving as the Chairman of Cardiology at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a famous Cardiologist with a remarkable experience of more than four decades (40 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1970, M.D. (General Medicine) in 1975 and D.M. (Cardiology)in 1978 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- He did his medical training in Interventional Cardiology from Australia.
- He was the president of the Cardiological Society of India and the SAARC Cardiac Society.
- He has also served as the professor at AIIMS, Delhi, G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- He is commended for training more than 400 Cardiologist in India.
- He established the coronary angioplasty program and started using the latest techniques for interventional cardiology in India.
- He holds membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences and American Heart Association.
- He has penned more than 400 articles in national and international medical journals.
Dr Upendra Kaul
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Cardiology)
Experience: 40 years of experience
About Dr Upendra Kaul
More about Dr Upendra Kaul
- M.B.B.S.- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (1970)
- M.D. (General Medicine)- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (1975)
- D.M. (Cardiology)- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (1978)
List of Treatments
- Cardiopulmonary bypass
- Coronary stenting
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Hypothermia/Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure