- Dr. V.K. Rajoria is a well-known Neurosurgeon with coveted experience of more than 26 years.
- Currently, he is associated as the Senior Consultant of Neuro and Spine Surgery at IBS Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1983 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1986 from the University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Further, In 1998 he pursued M.Ch (Neurosurgery) from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- He did his medical training in Brain and Epilepsy surgery from Columbia Presbyterian hospital, New York.
- He is commended for performing more than 5000 spine and brain surgeries successfully in his career.
- He has acquired skills in handling complex cases of brain tumour surgeries, Spinal tumours and Instrumentation.
- He is an existing member of the North American Spine Society, Skull Base Society of India, Neurological Society of India and Neurosurgical Spine Surgeons of India.
- Dr. Rajoria has published numerous articles in National and International medical journals under his name.
Dr V.K. Rajoria
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S.(General Surgery), M.Ch (Neurosurgery)
Experience: 27 years of experience
About Dr V.K. Rajoria
More about Dr V.K. Rajoria
List of Treatments
- Minimal Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Epidural Stimulation for Spinal Cord Injury
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s
- High Cervical Stimulation
- Cortical Stimulation
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Sacral Stimulation
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation of Brachial Plexus Injury
- Bladder Control System Chronic Pain Management