- Dr. Vasanthi Anand is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Ear Nose Throat Head And Neck Surgery at Rainbow Children’s Hospital Marathahalli, Bangalore.
- Dr. Anand has a flourishing experience of over 28 years in the field of ENT Surgery.
- She completed her MBBS in 1992 from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. Further, she pursued MS (ENT) in 1998 from Government Medical College, Bellary.
- She holds professional membership in the Cochlear implant group of India.
- She also an active member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI) Karnataka State Chapter and South Zone.
- She has successfully done over 300 Cochlear Implants, and her youngest patient being an 8-month old baby.
- She is proficient in performing Vocal Cord Surgery, Nasal Septum Surgery, Microscopic Voice Surgery, Minimally Invasive Transcanal Cochlear Implantation, Cochlear Implants, Ear Micro Surgery and Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery.
- Dr. Anand actively participates in various National and International Conferences. She attended Cochlear Global Symposium and Cochlear Surgeons workshop in Sydney.
- She also presented her work at Russian Symposium on cochlear implants in St Petersburg.
Dr Vasanthi Anand
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Vasanthi Anand
List of Treatments
- Minimally Invasive Transcanal Cochlear Implantation
- Cochlear Implants
- Vertigo Treatment
- Vocal Cord Surgery
- Nasal Septum Surgery
- Microscopic Voice Surgery
- Ear Micro Surgery
- Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery