- Dr Vibhor Pardesani is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neurology and Epilepsy at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Neurologist and Epileptologist with vast experience of more than 23 years.
- He has received his training in Refractory Epilepsy Monitoring and Management from the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit at King’s College Hospital, London, UK.
- Dr Pardesani has several Presentations, Research Papers, and Articles in many reputed Indexed and Non- Indexed Journals in the field of Neurology and Epilepsy.
- He has been awarded the Best Resident Award while pursuing DM in Neurology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- In 2009, he was awarded second prize for best poster presentation in Medical at the Annual Conference of the Indian Epilepsy Society and the Indian Epilepsy Association held at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Dr Pardesani is an honourable member of several Medical Associations, such as the Indian Academy of Neurology, the Neurological Society of India, the Indian Epilepsy Society, the Association of Physicians of India, the Indian Medical Association, the Bombay Neurosciences Association, and the Maharashtra Association of Neurologists.
Dr Vibhor Pardesani
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Vibhor Pardesani
More about Dr Vibhor Pardesani
- MBBS- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi
- DM (Neurology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Fellowship (Refractory Epilepsy Management)- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, King’s College Hospital, London, UK
List of Treatments
- Management of Dementia
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap)
- Treatment for Stroke
- Demyelinating Diseases of the Central Nervous System
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Peripheral Nerve
- Treatment for Paralysis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)