- Dr. Vidyut Bhatia is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Gastroenterology at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Dr. Bhatia is a renowned Paediatric Gastroenterologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 and M.D. (Paediatrics) in 2002 from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), University of Delhi, India.
- He holds Clinical Observership in Metabolic Medicine from Birmingham Children’s Hospital, UK.
- He is an active member of several organisations such as the Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP), National Neonatology Forum (NNF), Indian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ISPGHAN) and Paediatric Gastroenterology Chapter of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
- He has successfully performed more than 3000 pediatric endoscopies at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Dr. Bhatia has penned more than 25 publications in various medical journals.
- His areas of expertise are Acidity, Heart Burn, Gastric Problem, Liver Problems and Jaundice, Cancer Detection of the Stomach, Colon ulcers, Pancreas and Liver problems, Interventional Endoscopy, Pancreatic Diseases.
- Dr. Bhatia has delivered more than 50 lectures at several National and International Conferences.
Dr Vidyut Bhatia
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Vidyut Bhatia
More about Dr Vidyut Bhatia
List of Treatments
- Pediatric endoscopy
- Liver Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Liver Gastric Digestive Disease
- (Digestive & Liver) Problem