- Dr. Vikas Jain is presently associated as the Director and Senior Consultant of Urology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi and Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram.
- He is a famous Urologist with a rich experience of more than 14 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2000 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2004 from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. Further, In 2009 he did his DNB (Urology) from Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad.
- He is the first Indian who has successfully completed the “Diploma in Renal Transplantation Science” from the University of Liverpool.
- He has successfully performed more than 1200 kidney transplants with an excellent recovery rate.
- He has issued more than 28 articles and research papers in National and International medical journals.
- Dr. Jian holds an active membership of the American Urological Association, European Association of Urology, Urological Society of India, Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and American Society of Transplant.
- He is commended for performing four back-to-back transplants in 36 hours successfully.
Dr Vikas Jain
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D.(General Surgery), D.N.B. (Urology)
Experience: 15 years of experience
About Dr Vikas Jain
More about Dr Vikas Jain
List of Treatments
- Renal Transplant
- Pediatric urology
- Open and Laparoscopic Uro-oncology
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Reconstructive surgery