- Dr. Vikas Panwar is currently practicing as the Associate Director of Dept. of General Surgery & Robotics at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Panwar holds extensive experience of more than 22 years in the field of General Surgery & Robotics.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1994 from JLN Medical College Belgaum and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2000 from Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi University.
- He did his medical training in Training in Bariatric Surgery from Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA and Robotic Surgery Training from Intuitive Surgicals, Atlanta, USA.
- He also holds memberships in the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, American Robotic Surgery Society, Society of Lapro-Endoscopic Surgeons, Asia Pacific Hernia Society, Society of Surgical Oncology and International College of Surgeons.
- He is skilled in performing Laparoscopic Surgery, Robotic Surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Endocrine Surgery, Colorectal Surgery and Hepatobiliary Surgery.
Dr Vikas Panwar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Vikas Panwar
More about Dr Vikas Panwar
- M.B.B.S.- JLN Medical College Belgaum (1994)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi University (2000)
- Fellow Indian Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons (FIAGES)
- Fellow American College of Surgeons (FACS), USA
List of Treatments
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery (Proctology)
- Endocrine Surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology (Cancer Surgery)