- Dr Vikas Punamiya is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 25 years in Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine.
- Currently, he is also associated with Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai, Maharashtra as a Consultant of Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine.
- Dr Punamiya is an honourable member of numerous National and International Medical Associations and Societies, including the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the World Sleep Society, the American Thoracic Society, the European Respiratory Society, and the Indian Association of Bronchology.
- He is involved in teaching and guiding his Junior Doctors for procedures such as Bronchoscopy, Pleural Drains &Taps, Respiratory System Examination, and Management of Pulmonary & Sleep Disorders.
- He has attended many Conferences and Workshops around the world to hone his knowledge.
- Dr Punamiya is frequently invited as a Guest Speaker by reputed Medical Institutions of India.
- He has many Research Papers and Presentations published in various peer-reviewed Medical Journals.
Dr Vikas Punamiya
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Vikas Punamiya
More about Dr Vikas Punamiya
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Respiratory Medicine)- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma- Tuberculosis Diseases (TDD)
- Clinical Fellowship- Stepping Hill Hospital (Stockport NHS Foundation Trust), Stockport, England, UK
- Clinical Fellowship (Respiratory & General Medicine)- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Chorley, UK
- Clinical Fellowship (Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine)- Birmingham Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham, England, UK
List of Treatments
- Endobronchial Ultrasound-Guided Bronchoscopy
- Medical Thoracoscopy
- Treatment for Asthma
- Treatment for COPD
- Treatment for Pneumonia
- Dilatation of Tracheobronchial Stenosis
- Super Dimension Navigation Bronchoscopy
- EBUS (Endobronchial Ultrasonography)
- Endobronchial (LVR) Lung Volume Reduction Treatment for Emphysema
- Endobronchail (Non-Surgical)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Tumour Ablation by Laser, PDT & Other Modalities
- Transcutaneous Carbon Dioxide Monitoring
- Flexible Bronchoscopy Procedures
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Treatment fo Sleep Disorders
- Thoracic Ultrasound Procedures
- Intercostal Drain Insertions (Seldinger & Trocar Technique)
- Pleural Biopsy Procedures (Abram’s Needle Technique)
- Pleural Taps (Blind & Ultrasound – Guided Technique)