- Dr. Vinay Kumar Bahl is currently working as Principal Director of Cardiology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He is a famous Cardiologist with vast experience of more than three decades (37 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1976 and M.D. (Medicine) in 1980 from Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad. Further, he pursued D.M. (Cardiology) in 1983 from Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Bahl has also served as the president of the Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
- He received the award for being “Pioneer of Interventional Cardiology” by Delhi Intervention Council.
- He is skilled in performing Cardiological procedures Stent Implantation, Cardiac Catheterization, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Balloon Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Vulvoplasty.
- He holds life membership of the Cardiological Society of India (CSI) and the Association of Physicians of India (API).
Dr Vinay Kumar Bahl
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Vinay Kumar Bahl
List of Treatments
- Non-Interventional Cardiology
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- Percutaneous Complex Interventions
- Preventive Cardiology
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Stent Implantation
- Hypothermia/Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure