- Dr. Vishal Agarwal is currently serving as the Associate Director of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- Dr. Agarwal is a well-known Cardiac Surgeon with vast experience of 25 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S.in 1998 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2003 from Aurangabad University. Further, he did M.Ch (CTVS) in 2008 from Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Medical Medical College, Kanpur.
- He has successfully performed India’s first case out of the total 11 patients in the world of QAV+ Severe AR+ Anomalous RCA.
- He has performed the first Paediatric Open Heart Surgery with on Table Extubation under ultrafast extubation procedure.
- He is credited for performing the first Beating Heart CABG surgery on a patient with 13-15% ejection fraction.
- He holds life membership of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeons.
- He started the Open Heart Surgery Programme at Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Ghaziabad.
Dr Vishal Agarwal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Vishal Agarwal
More about Dr Vishal Agarwal
List of Treatments
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Awake Open Heart Surgery
- Redo CABG
- Bentall Procedure
- Cardiac Valve Replacement
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- Heart Port Surgery
- VSD Closure / Repair (Adult)