- Dr. Vivek Chaturvedi is presently serving as the Director and Senior Consultant of Electrophysiology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi and Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram.
- He is a well-known Cardiologist with a rich experience of more than 17 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S., M.D. (Medicine) and D.M. (Cardiology) from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He has acquired skills in using new and latest techniques for pacemaker implantation, axillary puncture, septal lead placement and 3D Electroanatomic mapping.
- He has successfully performed more than 5000 coronary and peripheral angioplasties, 2500 cardiac ablations, 2000 cardiac devices implantation and over 1000 mitral valvuloplasty for rheumatic heart disease.
- He holds membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, India, American College of Cardiology and European Society of Cardiology.
- Dr. Chaturvedi has penned more than 50 articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Vivek Chaturvedi
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Surgery), D.M. (Cardiology)
Experience: 18 years of experience
About Dr Vivek Chaturvedi
More about Dr Vivek Chaturvedi
- M.B.B.S.- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- M.D. (Medicine)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- D.M. (Cardiology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Cardiac Ablations
- Complex Arrhythmia
- 3D Electroanatomic mapping
- Atrial fibrillation
- Coronary and peripheral angioplasties
- Axillary puncture
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Mitral valvuloplasty
- ECG analysis
- Loop Recorder