- Dr. Vivek Mangla is currently working as the Associate Director of Gastrointestinal Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj & Vaishali.
- Dr. Mangla is a well-known Surgical Oncologist with a rich experience of more than 15 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2003 and M.S. (Surgery) in 2007 from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi. Further, he pursued M.Ch (GI Surgery) in 2010 from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- He did his medical training at the City of Hope Cancer Centre, USA.
- He received Gold Medal in the FACRSI exam from the Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India.
- Dr. Mangla is an active member of the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons, Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and Delhi Gastrointestinal Surgeon’s Club.
Dr Vivek Mangla
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S.(General Surgery), M.Ch (GI Surgery)
Experience: 15 years of experience
About Dr Vivek Mangla
List of Treatments
- Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Treatment
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Laparoscopic cancer surgery
- Pancreatic diseases
- Colorectal surgery