- Dr. Vivek Verma is a famous Orthopaedic Oncosurgeon with a coveted experience of more than 12 years.
- Currently, he is practising as the Senior Consultant and Head of Musculoskeletal & Orthopedic Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj.
- He did his medical training in orthopaedic oncology from Tata Memorial Cancer Centre, Mumbai.
- He is the key contributor in establishing the first Orthopaedic oncology department at Max healthcare, Delhi and Max Hospitals, Dehradun.
- He is credited for performing complex limb salvage surgeries in bone and soft tissue cancer and complex joint reconstruction surgeries in India and Abroad.
- Dr. Verma is an existing member of the Indian Musculoskeletal Oncology Society, Delhi Orthopaedic Association, Indian Medical Association, Medical Council of India and Delhi Medical Council.
- He has successfully performed more than 4,000 Orthopaedic onco surgeries with an excellent recovery rate.
Dr Vivek Verma
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., DNB (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Experience: 12 years of experience
About Dr Vivek Verma
More about Dr Vivek Verma
- M.B.B.S.- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College, Pune (2004)
- DNB (Orthopaedic Surgery)- Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Hospitals, Chennai (2008)
- Fellowship (Orthopaedic Oncology)- Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Bone Tumours
- Benign and Malignant Bone Tumours
- Soft Tissue Tumours
- Cutaneous Malignancies
- Metastatic Bone Disease
- Revision surgeries for a failed implant
- Complex Reconstruction