- Dr. Viveka Kumar is currently associated as the Principal Director of Cardiac Sciences at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Kumar holds vast experience of more than two decades (28 years) in the field of Cardiology.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1989 and M.D. (Medicine) in 1994 from the Institute of medical science (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi. Further, he pursued D.M. (Cardiology) in 1997 from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur.
- He is credited for successfully performing more than 10000 Angioplasties, 7500 Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty and 2500 Balloon Valvotomies.
- He did his medical training in Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology from Southampton University Hospital, Southampton (UK) and St. George Hospital, London (UK).
- He is an active member of several associations such as the General Medical Council (UK), Cardiology Society of India and Medical Council of India.
- Dr Kumar has published more than ten articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Viveka Kumar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Viveka Kumar
More about Dr Viveka Kumar
- M.B.B.S.- Institute of medical science (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi (1989)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Institute of medical science (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi (1994)
- D.M. (Cardiology)- GSVM Medical College, Kanpur (1997)
List of Treatments
- Balloon angioplasty
- Coronary and left ventricular digital angiography
- Coronary intravascular ultrasound
- Right and left heart catheterization
- Rotational atherectomy
- Stent implantation